Our associates enjoy working in a stimulating environment, where they are provided with the opportunity to grow professionally. Our Biomedical Engineers and Technologists are routinely presented with educational opportunities to advance their technical and interpersonal skills. At Spectramedx, we are committed to delivering the highest quality of service to our clients and patients, and that starts by investing in our employees. We invite you to consider an opportunity with us:
Medical Device Sales Associate - Canada
Spectramedx is looking for a talented sales individual with sales experience in the Canadian Healthcare market. The sales associate will be responsible for the direct sales of Patient Monitoring Accessories Products to Canadian Hospitals and Clinics. Successful candidates must have the following skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in medical/healthcare (i.e. Nursing, Biomedical Engineering, Life Sciences) or related field of study
- Competitive drive and self-disciplined work ethics
- Knowledge of the Canadian hospital infrastructure
- Previous Sales Experience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Preference is given to individuals with an understanding of Patient Monitoring and Respiratory Medical devices
- Explore and engage in selling opportunities by building relationships with key clinical staff
- Place outbound calls to Hospital management team regarding their medical device accessories.
- Developing a proficient understanding of all technical aspects pertaining to patient monitoring accessories and products.
- Working directly with clients to educate them on new products and the potential advantages of upgrading to Spectramedx products.
- Answering questions from clients regarding all Patient Monitoring accessories.
Location and Travel
This position is not bound by any geographical location - candidates from all over Canada are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will operate through their home office and will manage potential customers in their given territory. Customer site visits will be on a client-specific basis.
This position is compensated solely on a commission basis. The commission percentage is negotiable.
As this position is not a full-time position with Spectramedx, candidates with full-time commitments will be considered, permitting there are no conflict of interests.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org